If you see something suspicious call CCSO. See it. Say it. Make the call. More...
Should your elderly parent be living alone?
- You must assess what your parent or loved one can do independently, with assistance and not at all.
- Visit and talk to your loved one in person to assess their living conditions. If you live elsewhere, contact people that have first hand knowledge of your loved ones living conditions.
Assess your parents clothing choices.
- Are they wearing clothes that are disheveled, do not match, or are wearing clothing inappropriate for weather conditions
- Are they misplacing items, acting confused or having difficulty communicating?
- Are they found wondering, or driving and don't know where they are or how to get home?
Do I need a Power of Attorney or a Living Will for my elderly parent?
- You should consider seeking an attorney's advice for legal planning.