If you see something suspicious call CCSO. See it. Say it. Make the call. More...
Thinking about Joining a Gang? Here are some consequences to consider.
- Young people involved in gangs are more likely to be victims of physical violence or gun crimes
- They are more likely to be victims of retaliation and rival gang violence than non-gang members
- Gang involvement increases your risk of being arrested, having to go to court, being put on probation or parole, being jailed, injured, or even killed
- You lose the trust of your family
- You gain more enemies than friends
- When you join a gang you put your family at risk because of your actions for the gang