Use these safety tips when traveling to keep burglars away.
- Stop your mail and newspaper delivery
- Arrange for your grass to be mowed
- Activate your alarm system
- Ask your neighbor to park in your driveway and use your trash cans
- Carry medication and jewelry in a carry-on bag
If you see anything suspicious, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 239.252.9300 or call 911 if it is an emergency.
Did you know…
The Crime Prevention Section can conduct a free home security survey. Call 239.252.0700 or e-mail email@example.com for further information.
To learn more about crime prevention visit the National Crime Prevention Council at www.ncpc.org