On Oct. 22, 1993 the County designated “Law Enforcement Memorial Dedication Day.”
The memorial that stands in front of the Sheriff’s Office and is a place for family and friends to remember those that were killed in the line of duty.
Their ultimate sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Collier County Sheriff’s Office
- Deputy William Ervin Hutto
- Deputy Maurice Eugene Anglin
- Investigator Arthur Allen Amos
- Cpl. Amedicus Quincy “Med” Howell III
- Cpl. Mark Carlton Caperton
- Sgt. Roy Arthur Williams
- Sgt. Joe Nathan Jones
- Deputy Raul “Rudy” Dimas, Sr.
Southwest Mounted Police