The Collier County Sheriff's Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of Fleet Office Coordinator. Starting salary $18.02 per hour.
- Directly related management expertise in similar office environment.
- 2 years of equivalent-level experience.
- Type 35 correct wpm.
- Must be computer literate, including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to develop written reports and action plans.
- Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and the ability to develop feasible solutions
- Considerable interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with our customers.
- Exercise initiative and sound judgement.
Examples of Duties:
- Monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of all fleet administrative activities.
- Supervises and/or performs special projects as required.
- Process title applications for vehicles, boats, and other equipment.
- Maintain files of correspondence, records, and other documents.
- Manages daily administrative operations of fleet management including work priorities; assists in resolving problems related tot he day-to-day operations of the unit.
- Maintain fueling program to include fuel cards, agency fuel sites, and reconcile fuel invoices.
- Performs the duties of a lower level series as required.
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff's Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.