The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of Videographer / Photographer. Starting salary at $21.91 per hour.
• Must have completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience in the video/photo industry.
• Operates video cameras and still cameras and related equipment on location or in the studio in the production and editing of photo and video productions of professional programming.
• Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
• Computer edits video segments on a variety of formats.
• Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video, photo and audio production equipment; assists in upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
• Maintains equipment inventory and production schedules.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including on call.
• Must be able to handle many variables including meeting short deadlines and responding quickly to breaking crime-related news.
• Presents portfolio with 2 produced videos and 12 assorted photos.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot audio and video equipment.
• Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
• Record maintenance skills.
• Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
• Knowledge of computerized editing applications and procedures.
• Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.