The Collier County Sheriff's Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of Secretary-II. Starting salary $15.57 per hour.
- Must be computer literate, including knowledge of word processing.
- Must be able to type 45 correct wpm.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software; Word, Excel and Outlook, database and network.
Examples of duties:
- Perform secretarial duties, including transcription, related to assigned functional area of responsibility and division.
- Act as a receptionist; answer the telephone, give information on agency policies and procedures as required.
- Sort and file documents and records maintaining alphabetical, index and cross-reference files.
- Operate standard office equipment including computer equipment.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Must communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Have the ability to understand mathematical computations, compile information and data for statistical reports.
ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.