The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of Pretrial Supervision Officer. Starting salary at $17.17 per hour.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or four years of applicable experience.
- Must be able to type 25 wpm.
- Minimum Wonderlic score of 18.
- Minimum OPAC score of 80%.
- Conform to applicable law/rules/regulations/policies/procedures.
- Compose, complete, update, submit required reports/documents/forms.
- Report found or potential safety/maintenance/non-compliance issues.
- Obtain criminal history background information.
- Liaison with federal, state & local agencies.
- Maintain confidentiality of files.
- Conduct on-going supervision of caseload.
- Coordinate case scheduling.
- Make court appearances.
- Enforce court order, agreements and special conditions.
- Supervise GPS tracking and breathalyzer tracking of supervision participants.
- Perform various clerical tasks.
- Must be available for shiftwork.
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.