The Collier County Sheriff's Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of Office Specialist. Starting salary at $ 14.12 per hour.
• Must be able to type 30 correct wpm.
• Minimum Wonderlic score of 18.
• Minimum OPAC score of 80%.
Examples of duties:
• Type, proofread and process a variety of documents including general correspondence.
• Perform a variety of general clerical work including the maintenance of accurate and detailed records and files and verifying accuracy of information, researching discrepancies and recording information.
• Receive, route and disperse telephone calls/messages.
• Organize, summarize and assemble documents as requested.
• Provide assistance to the public and agency members.
• Coordinate special projects as assigned.
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.