The Collier County Sheriff's Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principle of community, safety, service to fill the position of Part Time Deputy - Bailiff. Starting salary $21.74 per hour.
- Twenty four (24) months uninterrupted service as a Certified Law Enforcement deputy.
- At least 10 years of certified Law Enforcement experience, with at least 2 years in the last 5 years.
- Ability to work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Shift work is required.
- All the same knowledge, skills, abilities as those required to perform the duties of a road patrol deputy.
- Knowledge of courtroom process and procedure.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Ability to make a quick and critical decision.
- Ability to follow and give direct orders.
ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE ELIGIBLE.
Hours are Monday - Friday (days) with most weekends off and holidays off. All Certified Law Enforcement Officers are subject to emergency call-outs and are required to be available to work all shifts, including nights, evenings, weekends/holidays.
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff's Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.