The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of Bailiff Assistant. Starting salary at $15.57per hour.
• Must be able to type 25 wpm
• Minimum OPAC score of 80%
• Minimum Wonderlic score of 18
• Must be computer literate.
• Handle incoming phone calls and walk-ins.
• Perform a wide variety of general clerical work including the maintenance of accurate and detailed records and files and verifying accuracy of information, researching discrepancies and recording information.
• Sort and file documents and records, maintaining alphabetical, index, and cross-reference files.
• Fingerprint individuals.
• Direct/supervise activities of sequestered jury
• Monitor/observe activities in the courtroom
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.