The Collier County Sheriff's Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of School Crossing Guard. Starting salary $11.62 per hour.
• Must be able to communicate effectively.
• Good attendance
Examples of Duties:
• Stop and resume traffic flow with sign and hand signals or electronic traffic device.
• Escort pedestrians across street/intersection
• Report offenders (pedestrians or drivers) to supervisor
• Perform related duties as assigned.
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.