The Collier County Sheriff's Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of Fiscal Clerk. Starting salary: $15.57 per hour.
• Good attendance record.
• Must be able to type 30 correct wpm.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be computer literate, including spreadsheet.
• Must be able to operate a ten-key calculator.
• Must have knowledge of financial record keeping.
• Experience with cash handling, accounts payable, and payroll preferred.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
• Assist with maintaining fixed asset records.
• Assist with processing of payroll.
• Process vendor invoices for payment.
• Receive and process monies collected.
• Collect, transport and deliver cash and paperwork between buildings.
• Input appropriate information and accounting codes into the computer system; verify resulting computer reports, add changes as appropriate and balance.
• Maintain files of correspondence, records and other documents, including data bases.
• Process accounts payable including invoice verification, coding, and data input.
• Process accounts receivable including invoice preparation, coding and data input.
NOTE: Complete job description available by request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.