The Collier County Sheriff's Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principles of community, safety, service to fill the position of Community Service Deputy. Starting salary at $15.57 per hour.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must have possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid Florida driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Provide courier service among other CCSO locations.
- Assist disabled vehicles including jump starts and minor repairs.
- Assist in moving vehicles needing further repair off the roadway.
- Assist in traffic control at accidents, crime scenes, broken lights, and for other agencies as necessary.
- Render first aid and assist EMS at traffic accidents.
- Issue parking citations
- Perform various administrative duties including relaying information to various substations and other law enforcement agencies, verifying vehicle identification numbers and issuing bike registrations.
- Respond to no-suspect/not in progress calls.
NOTE: Complete job description available by request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.