The Youth Resource Center is a partnership between several Collier County service providers to give families access to resources and positive options for youth and families.
Its mission is to assist families and provide resources that help youth develop into productive and responsible citizens.
The resource center will provide opportunities for all youth to become involved in their community through coordinated programs and events.
Through the center, Collier County families will have access to:
• Assessments for youth and families
• Individual and group counseling
• Substance abuse education, counseling and drug testing
• Anger management and crisis intervention training
• Parent support groups and skills training
• Mentoring services
• Community service opportunities
• Recreational and sporting activities
Contact Us: Phone: (239) 252-0900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to print the brochure.
Click here to print the Know the Law brochure - a Florida law guide for teens
ADA version Know the law