Have you seen suspicious activity at a home in your neighborhood?
Public awareness about grow houses and tips from citizens have helped deputies make arrests.
There are plenty of easy-to-spot indicators that a marijuana grow house may be operating in your neighborhood, including:
- More than one air-conditioning unit in operation
- Windows and blinds that are never open
- Frequent loading and unloading of equipment, especially at night
- Toys as props, but never any children
- Gates and "Beware of Dog" signs
- Little traffic, except for odd hours, weekends and nights
Anyone who sees suspicious activity and suspects a marijuana grow house operation should call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 239.775.TIPS or you can make an anonymous report to CCSO and we will investigate.
Click here to anonymously report a grow house or abandonded home.
Click here to learn more about CCSO's neighborhood safety initiative.