Welcome to the Collier County Sheriff's Office Citizens Online Reporting System. If this is an EMERGENCY call 911.
Using this online citizen report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for FREE. The incident you are reporting must meet the following conditions:
- There are NO KNOWN SUSPECTS
- It is NOT an emergency
- It occurred in Collier County outside the Naples and Marco Island city limits. If you're unsure, call CCSO's NON emergency number 239.252.9300.
- You have a valid return e-mail address
- You are 18-years-old or older
What to expect AFTER you file your report:
- Your report will be reviewed by CCSO. You may be contacted if further information is needed.
- Once your report has been approved, a temporary case number will be issued and you will receive an unofficial report in your e-mail.
- Once reviewed by CCSO a permanent case number will be e-mailed to you.
- You may contact CCSO Central Records at 239.793.9340 to obtain an official copy of your report.
- Reports that do not meet online reporting criteria are rejected. If this happens you will receive an e-mail notifiying you of the reason your online report was not accepted.
IT IS A CRIME TO FILE A FALSE POLICE REPORT
Any intentional false information or misstatement may result in prosecution.
Barking Dog and Animal Complaints: Dog bites MUST be reported to CCSO. Issues involving a barking dog or an abandoned or deceased aminal will be forwarded to
Collier County Domestic Animal Services.
Click here if you have information regarding person(s) using, selling or distributing drugs.
Graffiti Tagging: This link will allow you to submit a complaint. Use if you are NOT the owner of the property. Property owners should report Criminal Mischief/Vandalism online.
Homeland Security Tips:
Click here if you have information regarding person(s) involved in threatening activities that may concern Homeland Security.
Click here to report or tip CCSO off about traffic issues such as speeding and radar trailer requests.
Traffic Accidents: You CAN NOT report traffic crashes online. If you need to file an accident report call the NON emergency number 239.252.9300.