The Collier County Sheriff's Office is looking for positive, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic individuals that support our core principle of community, safety, service to fill the position of Fleet Maintenance Foreman. Starting salary $ 23.00 per hour.
• ASE Master Certification or comparable training/experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Automotive Mechanic
• Previous Supervisory Experience
• Automotive repair procedures to include, but not limited to mechanical, electric, hydraulic, and air conditioning systems; auto and light truck safety standards.
• Management principals and supervision.
• Kneel, stoop, push, pull and lift up to 100 pounds.
• Operate automotive diagnostic equipment and basic automotive shop machinery; repair and maintain shop equipment.
• Compose and generate correspondence, reports and other materials.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
• Supervise maintenance/repair of agency vehicles.
• Monitor the preventative maintenance program for proper scheduling and minimal backlog.
• Inspect completed work.
• Dispose of worn/obsolete equipment.
• Monitor assignment, care, and use of vehicles.
• Develop and maintain annual training program for subordinate members.
NOTE: Complete job description available upon request.
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, physical disability, religion or any other legally protected status.